Republicans Win Florida, Democrats Ohio, Tie in Pennsylvania
The latest poll by Quinnipiac University has detailed the polling situations in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. The Republicans won out in Florida, while the Democrats seized the majority of the polls in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Head to Head Polls
- Donald Trump 43% – Hillary Clinton 41%
- Jeb Bush 49% – Hillary Clinton 38%
- Marco Rubio 51% – Hillary Clinton 39%
- Hillary Clinton 43% – Donald Trump 38%
- Hillary Clinton 41% – Jeb Bush 39%
- Marco Rubio 42% – Hillary Clinton 40%
- Hillary Clinton 45% – Donald Trump 40%
- Hillary Clinton 40% – Jeb Bush 43%
- Marco Rubio 47% – Hillary Clinton 40%
The Republicans swept Florida, which isn’t surprising since the state historically votes for the Republican Party. Ohio is typically a swing state and Clinton’s victory over the two major Republican candidates is to be expected. Finally, Clinton edged out Trump in Pennsylvania, but she lost to both Bush and Rubio.
While these are early polls, they clearly show that Trump has climbed the rankings in head-to-head polls against Clinton and it is highly likely that he will continue to improve in the standings as he closes in on the Republican nomination. Clinton’s campaign is in trouble and she continues to appear like a dead candidate without a significant platform and she is currently caught in an embarrassing political scandal that is hurting her credibility amongst voters.
Photo credit: CBS News.